Whether you?re a music professional mixing tracks for others or an independent musician trying to create music or even just a hobbyist it?s hard to avoid needing software at some point. When you want to publish digitally you need to product digitally which is where software like Storm Music Studio comes in. This allows you to create edit and export music in a wide range of styles plus it?s free to use.
Tune in to New Sounds
Storm Music Studio is designed to emulate all the main tools of a real recording studio a mini production suite in one computer. You can synthesise various components of a studio with this from drum machines to the mixing table. You?ll find 23 modules within comprised of virtual instruments and real-time effects allowing you to not just create music but to play with it. This can be far more time and cost effective than using real instruments especially for an individual. The interface is a little confusing at times but once you get the hang of it you can chop and change tracks pretty easily. There?s also a social aspect called the Hall for sharing your creations.
Storm Music Studio is not very advanced and that?s partly why it?s free as legacy software. Despite this you can do a lot with this and really get stuck in to some music creation. You just need to learn the layout and get started.
- Handle your entire project in one main view
- A piano roll is now available
- You can edit patern, control curves, midi sequences
- You can import, edit midi files
- You can configure your software to be synchronized as master or slave with external hardware gears
- The new Audio/MIDI sequencer allows full control over every detail of your audio, MIDI or pattern based recordings.
- A new midi synthesizer is also available: the "GM synth"